Our Hydraulic Speedy Jet provides accurate spray placement and spray pattern integrity in high-speed and lowcapacity applications.
• Body: Aisi 316
• Sealing FPM (other brand names FKM)
• Seat: Aisi 316
• Internal components: Aisi 316
• Guide assembly: Aisi 316
• Maximum allowable pressure 6 bar
• Opening time: minimum 5 ms
• Closing time: minimum 5 ms
• Fluid temperature 0°+ 130°
• Max viscosity 3°E 22 cStokes or mm2/s
• Continuous duty ED100%
• Encapsulation material PET
• Coil insulation class F (155° C)
• Ambient temperature -10°C +60°C
• Protection degree IP65 (EN60529) with plug micro-connectors
• Electrical connections DIN 46340 – 3 micro poles connectors
• Voltage 24VDC (+10% -5%) 2,5W
• Operation at high speed, up to 3000 cycles per minute, is ideal on fast production lines and increase the
• Using our system Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) with the Speedy Jet spray nozzle is possible have a
very precise control of the flow rate and spray angle, thanks to an on-off very quickly.
• Flow rate can be changed almost instantaneously, usually changing time of on-off of the control
• Different flow rates can be achieved with a single model of nozzle.
• Low flow rates can be achieved by using large free passage nozzles reducing the risk of clogging.
• Use of Speedy Jet minimizes overspray and possible consequent risk on health, saves on the
consumption in the presence of expensive liquids.
• Is possible to obtain a wide range of capacities, using only one type of nozzle, reducing costs.
- • Another strong point of the system is the Speedy Jet controllers, is simplicity in programming, making it ideal where is also required high flexibility for production.
• The controllers comes with a program to download on customer’s computer, connecting through an adapter USB-RS232 to the controllers you can change the timing parameters on-off in a few seconds and then restart production very quickly reducing costs. After changing the parameters, the computer gets disconnected.
• The software allows to save different configurations set and then store them on your PC, when prompted just enter the required configuration in the controller and in a very short time you
change the parameters in production.
• The controller requires a 220V single-phase power supply.
• Each controller can control up to 8 Speedy Jet.
• The start for the spraying cycle is always done by sending a signal PNP to the control system with photocell, proximity or PNP signal created by customer. The inputs for PNP signals are 2 (each input signal can control 4 Speedy Jet Guns).