- High-quality injection-moulded pipe fitting which can be installed on an existing pipe in minutes.
- Made of polypropylene and highly resistant to a wide range of caustic and acid-based chemicals.
- Will operate effectively at pressures up to 10.3 bar in temperatures from 0˚to 130˚C
- The Uni-Spray Pipe Saddle is well suited for use on I.P.S. outer dimension PVC, CPVC, stainless steel and black iron pipe.
- The Saddle will fit Schedule 40, Schedule 80, and SDR 13.5 through 64 pipe. Moreover, it also fits a variety of polyethylene and polybutylene pipe applications. These Saddles are available in 25 mm (1”) through 150 mm (6”) mainline pipe sizes, with a wide assortment of take-off sizes.
- Pipe Saddles eliminate the high cost of back welding female couplers to the thermoplastic, steel, or iron pipes, and are completely compatible with our Uni-Spray Quik-Disconnect couplers
- Place the o-ring into saddle.
- Position the saddle on the pipe.
- Install the lower half and fasteners and partially tighten the bolts.
- Check the saddle position and level, adjust if necessary, and then tighten the bolts evenly.
- Drill a hole in the pipe through the saddle take-off.
- Install the connecting pipe or Quik-Disconnect® fitting.