Eurospray offers filtering systems to separate the solid particles suspended in liquids by filtering elements called cartridges. The range includes filtering systems with SELFCLEANING and STATIC LINE filters.
These filters have been designed to meet the most varied filtration needs and are made of high-quality such as AISI 304L stainless steel, AISI 316L on request. The cartridge is in AISI 316L. The seals are Viton and EPDM. Other material on request.
Why choose an Euspray filter?
- Continuous Operation: no plant downtimes, which are usually necessary to clean ordinary static filters or backwash the filter itself.
- Low running costs, low electricity consumption, less maintenance costs for parts protected by the filter such as spray nozzles, seals etc…
- Elimination of impurities.
- Easier maintenance: few components subject to wear, simple disassembly procedure, possibility of scheduling maintenance in collaboration with our company.
- Compact size: small size to enable installation on any plant.
- Technical assistance: study of customized solutions and servicing.
For more information on general or specific applications, you can contact our technical and commercial specialists directly.
Alternatively, it is possible to fill in the technical form at the following link: https://www.euspray.com/en/products/filters/required-form-information-filters/.
Contact us and find the best solution for you!
To view our catalogs click here.