The gun atomizing Speedy Jet provides a constant flow rate and size of drops always uniform, which requires a spray system with mixing liquid-air but with on-off cycles that fast with normal guns atomizing it is impossible to achieve.
- Body aisi 316
- Sealing FPM
- Internal seat aisi 316
- Internal components aisi 316
- Guide assembly aisi 316
- Maximum allowable pressure 16 bar
- Opening time: minimum 5 ms
- Closing time: minimum 5 ms
- Fluid temperature 0°+ 130°
- Max viscosity 3°E 22 cStokes or mm2/s
- Continuous duty ED100%
- Encapsulation material PET
- Coil insulation class F (155° C)
- Ambient temperature -10°C +60°C
- Protection degree IP67 (EN60529) with plug micro-connectors (cable 5mt)
- Electrical connections DIN 46340 – 3 micro poles connectors
- Voltage 24VDC (+10% -5%)
• The operation at high speeds, up to 6000 cycles per minute is ideal on fast production lines and thus allows to increase the production.
• When using our system of control (PWM) system with the Speedy jet you have a very precise control of the flow rate, thanks to an on-off very fast.
• The flow rate can be varied in a simple and very fast, just by changing the timing of on-off in the control system.
• Different flow rates may be obtained by mounting different types of nozzles of the liquid and air.
• Low flow rates can be achieved only change the timing of the on-off of the gun.
• Use the system Speedy Jet minimizes the danger of misting of the product and the consequent possible health risk, also allows less use of product and therefore an economic saving.
• And ‘possible to cover a wide range of products just by changing the timing of on-off, thus reducing operating costs.
• Another strong point of the system is the Speedy Jet controllers, is simplicity in programming, making it ideal where is also required high flexibility for production.
• The controllers comes with a program to download on customer’s computer, connecting through an adapter USB-RS232 to the controllers you can change the timing parameters on-off in a few seconds and then restart production very quickly reducing costs.
After changing the parameters, the computer gets disconnected.
• The software allows to save different configurations set and then store them on your PC, when prompted just enter the required configuration in the controller and in a very short time you change the parameters in production.
• The controller requires a 220V single-phase power supply.
• Each controller can control up to 16 Speedy Jet.
• The start for the spraying cycle is always done by sending a signal PNP to the control system with photocell, proximity or PNP signal created by customer. The inputs for PNP signals are 2 (each input signal can control 8 Speedy Jet Guns).