Spray systems in food processes
We would like to help you to find solutions for all types of food processes!
• Processes of the beverage industry
• tank cleaning
• Application in all companies involved in the food industry
In many food processes, spray technology for washing or sanitizing is used.
The experience in food processes and the wide range of products for the sector give us the opportunity to improve the quality of the plants, increase operational efficiency and reduce waste.
Aluminum container coating
In the pre-treatment of the cans the quality of the preparation of the container is very important. Incorrect cleaning or incomplete treatment causes quality control problems and costs. We provide our experience to find solutions that guarantee the highest quality.
An example is the coating treatment that is able to improve wear resistance.
Special tip nozzles can be made in according to Customer request in according to their need.
Can and bottle washing and rinsing
Each area of each bottle and container can be properly washed and rinsed. It ‘important to assess, in accordance with the specific dimensions, the right nozzle to be used for optimal coverage.
Using our treated nozzles is reduced maintenance because it is not necessary attend so often for the replacement as in the case with conventional nozzles.
For these applications are generally used narrow full cone nozzles that are used for washing bottles prior to sanitation: the nozzle is placed to two- three mm from the entrance of the bottle, and the same is kept slightly inclined.
Using pneumatic atomizers allows the sterilization of mineral water bottles.
Similar applications have been adopted by manufacturers of packaging machinery fruit juice and yogurt using pneumatic sprayers controlled by solenoid valves controlled by a PLC machine.
Low-Off and Dry can an bottle
Water must be removed from the domes of the empty cans between the washing phases using our air nozzles that guarantee a uniform and perfect impact.
We can also offer PAXTON drying systems very independent from the plant’s compressed air production system, and with the use of electricity only, they offer modularity and practicality of use.
Chocolate, egg, sugar solutions, food coloring and other have to be spray on products. Reduce waste in coating could be made reducing the precision of spray. Our spray nozzles improve efficiency and unsure product quality, increase production, and reduce maintenance cost.
PA Automatic Spray Guns in Food Processes
- PA1 used for coating reduces waste.
- PA1 produce in Derlin 500 with SS303 nozzles or SS316 nozzles made for special application in food industry.
- PA1-RA spray gun modular for reaching the right solution suitable for your plant.
- PA1-CR spray gun are made to spray viscous liquid (with heated chamber)
- PA2 with hydraulic nozzles .No air needed for having small drops !
- PA3 compact spray gun connection 1/8” for compact plants
- PA3-P ideal for application where space is tight
- PA4 compact spray gun for hydraulic nozzles . Connection 1/8” ; no air ; small drops size !
- PA5 spray gun are made to improve cycling for faster conveyor speeds . Light and fast !
PAA Automatic Spray Guns with clean-out needle in Food Processes
- PAA1self cleaning spray gun can reduce overspray and coating use.
- PAA3 compact and self cleaning spray gun ; connection 1/8” for compact plants.
Spray Systems for Pasteurizing, Cooling and Washing in Food Processes
In food industry processes typically are used standard flat spray nozzles for washing , cooling as well as standard hallow and full cone nozzles are using for cooling and pasteurization processes. Some examples shown below:
Flat Spray Nozzles in Food Processes
- Need nozzles for washing fruits and vegetables? Our flat spray MC3 flat spray nozzles is ideal for your operation.
- Do you need to reduce maintenance costs and improve your production? Our flat jet nozzles with special coating are ideal for this purpose; they can be used at low and high pressure.
- Are you looking for precision and low flow with a flat jet? MC2 nozzles are the right choice.
Full cone Nozzles in Food Processes
- Precision full cone spray B1
- Wide full cone nozzle B2
- Square full cone and large drop sixe made with B3 and B4 series
- Suitable for use in all food plant processing
Hollow cone nozzles in Food Processes
Hollow cone spray with uniform distribution for heating and cooling the bottles during the pasteurization process
it is possible to reduce the maintenance in your pasteurization plant using our cone-coated nozzles.
If you want to increase the efficiency of the pasteurizer, it is possible to install full cone nozzles with the same installation geometry with a low clogging profile that guarantee a better distribution with respect to the hollow cone, increasing system performance.
Humidification in Food Processes
PA automatic guns are available in a wide range of spray and flow rate. They are made of stainless steel 303 and 316, as well as nickel plated brass. PA automatic guns have been developed for easy and quick installation. Carefully designed to reduce waste. Automatic guns are used in various applications such as:
- Apply chemicals products on meat, fruit, vegetables, fish, desserts, etc..
- Maintaining moisture in storage room
- Spray in food preparation like chocolate, jam
- Sanitizing and sterilizing bottles
- Equipment and all apllication were you need a fine atomizing
- To put products in tanks
Flat jet application in food industry
For solution of cleaning requirements MC3 flat jet nozzles are widely used made in SS316 and SS303 . Special material are also available.
The MC3 / MC2 / C1 flat jet nozzle is used where there is a request for good impact on the surface that we have to treat, for example for cleaning the conveyor.
Full cone application in food industry
The B9 spiral nozzle with large internal passages ensures good coverage with a low clogging profile.
Special treatments carried out according to the regulations of the food industry guarantee less wear.
Tank Washing Heads in Food Processes
Washing heads for fixed or rotating tanks made entirely of SS316 with thread and steel locking pin to avoid contamination. Available in various models of nebulization, coverage, connections and materials, as well as having for some types of heads ATEX certification.
Filtration systems for process liquids in Food Processes
The need to save process water and to protect part of the plants where there is the possibility to use liquids coming from previous processes, has allowed us to use both static and self-cleaning filtration systems.
The operating principle is the same for all models: the liquid to be filtered passes through a filter cartridge, depositing the solid suspensions on the inner surface of the cartridge, and comes out with the desired filtration degree. The cartridges have filtration grades of up to 2,000 microns (one request) up to a minimum of 50 microns.
They are entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 or 316, with manual or automatic valves for any filter element system, very important when the particles suspended in the fluid have a strong cohesive force and can create deposits.
The self-cleaning filters used in the agro food and bottling are used:
– In applications where-nozzles are used for washing and / or treatment using filters to filter the liquid that feeds the spray nozzles within the tubes of steam.
The introduction of filter prevents clogging.
– In bottling companies where the filtration of the wash water bottles for the removal of dirt from various labels and paper.
– Water treatment plants to process before de-mineralization and softening before pasteurization.
The filters are applied before the plant of de-mineralization, and then allow for a pre-filtering, preserving filters and wrapped in nylon resins are normally present in the plant and placed on different individual users. The application of these filters allows considerable savings in both resin plant de-mineralization, and reverse osmosis membranes.
– Filter positioned to protect the nozzles located on the pasteurizer that recycles water from the basin below.- For use on the protection of food machines.
– To filter the incoming water from the water supply that will be used in the food machine
– For filtration of water from the autoclave to defrost frozen food before processing. The water is sprayed with a full cone and its fall on the bottom is recycled by filtering it with a self-cleaning filter.
– To protect the nozzles of pasteurization using water from wells. The use of filters and to improve the quality of water used decreases the wear of the nozzles that erode so important because of the sand in the water.
– Filtration of chocolate to be used to work at other companies: this eliminates impurities and removes unwanted lumps of chocolate to the end user.
In the same area were included self-cleaning filters to smooth the chocolate used to produce the final finished product.