The need to save process water and to protect part of the plants where there is the possibility to use liquids coming from previous processes, has allowed us to use both static and self-cleaning filtration systems.
The operating principle is the same for all models: the liquid to be filtered passes through a filter cartridge, depositing the solid suspensions on the inner surface of the cartridge, and comes out with the desired filtration degree. The cartridges have filtration grades of up to 2,000 microns (one request) up to a minimum of 50 microns.
They are entirely made of stainless steel AISI 304 or 316, with manual or automatic valves for any filter element system, very important when the particles suspended in the fluid have a strong cohesive force and can create deposits.
The self-cleaning filters used in the agro food and bottling are used:
– In applications where-nozzles are used for washing and / or treatment using filters to filter the liquid that feeds the spray nozzles within the tubes of steam.
The introduction of filter prevents clogging.
– In bottling companies where the filtration of the wash water bottles for the removal of dirt from various labels and paper.
– Water treatment plants to process before de-mineralization and softening before pasteurization.
The filters are applied before the plant of de-mineralization, and then allow for a pre-filtering, preserving filters and wrapped in nylon resins are normally present in the plant and placed on different individual users. The application of these filters allows considerable savings in both resin plant de-mineralization, and reverse osmosis membranes.
– Filter positioned to protect the nozzles located on the pasteurizer that recycles water from the basin below.- For use on the protection of food machines.
– To filter the incoming water from the water supply that will be used in the food machine
– For filtration of water from the autoclave to defrost frozen food before processing. The water is sprayed with a full cone and its fall on the bottom is recycled by filtering it with a self-cleaning filter.
– To protect the nozzles of pasteurization using water from wells. The use of filters and to improve the quality of water used decreases the wear of the nozzles that erode so important because of the sand in the water.
– Filtration of chocolate to be used to work at other companies: this eliminates impurities and removes unwanted lumps of chocolate to the end user.
In the same area were included self-cleaning filters to smooth the chocolate used to produce the final finished product.